[squeak-dev] Re: New Collections modifications in the inbox

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Sep 29 04:11:11 UTC 2009

Hi Levente -

I've been looking at the changes in the inbox, but I can't seem to find
a load order that allows one to reliably load these packages.
Unfortunately, the mix of new methods, removals, and deprecations leads
to a virtually impossible set of constraints and I've not been able to
find a straightforward solution.

Can you provide a specific order in which to load these packages into
the trunk so that I can devise a proper set of update maps?

Thanks,
   - Andreas