[squeak-dev] Mac carbon VM goes to 4.2.2Beta1U

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Wed Sep 30 20:03:41 UTC 2009

Hi John,

One very small thing I noticed: I maximize the Squeak window, save the
image and open it again. Then the window is moved some pixels to the
right so that it extends under the dock. Maximizing again with the
green window button fixes it, so it is very minor.

Thanks for your effort building the VMs!

Cheers,
Bernhard