[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-djr.406.mcz

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Thu Apr 1 04:12:37 UTC 2010

On 2010-03-31, at 6:37 AM, Danie Roux wrote:

>> Implement some methods to make Lukas' OmniBrowser tests pass.
>
> This commit makes me feel dirty :-)
>
> Without this, 50+ tests fail in the latest from
> http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/ob
> With this (and some other, real fixes), all of them pass.
>
> Any suggestions how best to approach this?

Yeah, I'm wrestling with this myself. I'm thinking there should be a platform-layer facade for stuff like this. OBMorphicPlatform might be a good place, but it might also be a good idea to have a separate facade for things that are only needed for testing. I'd like to avoid just tweaking Squeak to look like Pharo, since OB runs on more than just the two platforms.

Colin