[squeak-dev] muO screencast

Squeak List squeaklist at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 10:25:41 UTC 2010

i don't exactly understand the "ridiculous" part...

what "lousy computer" are you using to make such an interesting program? just curious of your setup.

i will try to follow along this weekend and see what it sounds like.

mostly - THANK YOU... you are finding ways to make this more interesting than it already was.

BRAVO!!!

ken