[squeak-dev] Slime

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Sat Apr 3 11:29:52 UTC 2010

Am 2010-04-03 um 12:44 schrieb Frank Shearar:

> Tobias Pape wrote:
>>> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/programmatically-run-lint
>> That is, no UI for Slime besides OB? I think it's a pity.
>
> Sounds like a job for a Squeaker :)

I've done SwaLint with a couple of fello students about
two years ago that included the (former called SLint or SmallLint)
Rules. If I've got some more time, I probably will be able
to Integrate the slime rules and re-publish SwaLint (hopefully
trunk-ready…)

Lukas, are you interested in SwaLint as kind-of stand-alone
UI for slime, too?

So Long,
	-Tobias