[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cbr.392.mcz

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 20:02:21 UTC 2010

Yes, Chris put Help back into the world menu after pointing out that not
everyone wants to use the docking bar (which is a good call.) I'd like to
personally put some effort into unifying the help menu in the two, i.e.,
making them generate from the same source, but there's risk of regression
there, so I'm going to hold off for 4.2.