[squeak-dev] Test results: Windows - all tests green

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Apr 6 04:46:17 UTC 2010

Folks -

With the last set of test updates we're now all green on Windows and
should be on Mac with John's latest VM. As I'm sure you noticed I've
taken some drastic measures for the failing tests by either fixing,
removing, or declaring them expected.

I think all of these are reasonable for the release. With the ten
expected failures we're not too bad and I just don't see us fixing any
of the failing tests before release (but if you do I'll happily update
the test of course :-) and I don't consider any of those as blockers.

Cheers,
   - Andreas