[squeak-dev] Re: SqueakMap soon working in 4.0/4.1!

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Apr 8 13:15:24 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Göran" == Göran Krampe <goran at krampe.se> writes:

Göran> No, not really. Universes and SqueakMap are indeed direct
Göran> "competitors" and I did argue hard for merging them when Lex
Göran> wrote Universes - but he was not interested in that. Now Lex is
Göran> not AFAIK active anymore so perhaps that path could easily be
Göran> taken by the rest of us.

Universes solved the problem of dependencies, though, and I don't
think there much (yet?) in SqueakMap to fix that.

Now that we have Gofer and Metacello... SqueakMap would be pretty useful
if it could point to those descriptions.  We could make it the source of
one-stop-shopping again.