[squeak-dev] Re: 4.1 release candidate 3

Josh Gargus josh at schwa.ca
Mon Apr 12 01:05:59 UTC 2010

It's pretty weird...  it seems like there's a directory with the same name as the VM that contains the VM:

Lumi-4:~ schwa$ cd /Users/schwa/Squeak/images/pristine/Squeak4.1.1-mac/Squeak\ 4.2.3beta1U.app
Lumi-4:Squeak 4.2.3beta1U.app schwa$ ls
Squeak 4.2.3beta1U.app	__MACOSX

If I look inside the inner Squeak 4.2.3beta1U.app, it looks like a normal OS X Squeak VM (eg: the actual executable is inside in "Contents/MacOS/Squeak VM Opt").  When I try to run the inner VM, it works fine.

Not sure how this could have happened.  Perhaps the unzipper created a directory with the same name and unzipped into that?

Cheers,
Josh