[squeak-dev] Re: 4.1 RC4 Mac test results

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Apr 12 21:55:52 UTC 2010

On 4/12/2010 2:37 PM, Ken G. Brown wrote:
> At 2:14 PM -0700 4/12/10, Andreas Raab apparently wrote:
>> Hi Ken -
>>
>> What's the error and what's the failure?
>
> TestURI>>#testDefaultDirRoundtrip
>
> SMDependencyTest>>#test2

Thanks! I was able to reproduce the SMDependencyTest failure. For the
TestURI failure, can you run the following snippet for me and send back
the result?

	| defaultDir defaultURI uriDir |
	defaultDir := FileDirectory default.
	defaultURI := defaultDir uri.
	uriDir := FileDirectory uri: defaultURI.
	{defaultDir. defaultURI. uriDir}

Cheers,
   - Andreas