Ma base extensions in 4.1 was: [squeak-dev] Releasing 4.1

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 20:15:33 UTC 2010

Hi Edgar, I have been working on upgrading the entire "Ma" platform to
4.1 as 4.1 has progressed toward final, but I have held off posting
them to public repositories until 4.1 "final" is released.

I will have the new versions posted very soon after 4.1 releases
"final", e.g., in just a few more days..

 - Chris