[squeak-dev] Ctrl and ALt keys trouble in 4.1rc5

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 13:20:42 UTC 2010

I find it confusing as well but I did not try out all different
options in the preferences. See my note
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-April/148932.html.

The immediate goal is to have some instructions which preferences to
set to get the regular ctrl-c/ctrl-v behavior for copy/paste on
platform Windows, VM is 4.0.2

Hannes