[squeak-dev] Border grips for windows

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Apr 19 22:33:47 UTC 2010

On 19.04.2010, at 23:54, Stéphane Rollandin wrote:

>> The border grips are rather small, so it is easy to miss them
>
> I forgot to mention that the grips do not extend all over the edges, only around their middle part, which is different from the behavior of the splitter grips. Is it what you dislike ?
>
> Stef

Ah, I see. Yes, I expected them to stretch along the whole edge. If they were only active in the middle, they should have some mark like on the splitters (though I'd personally prefer if they extended all the way).

Also, their extent is off - I wondered why the cursor sometimes changed shape already when not even touching the window yet: