[squeak-dev] push object onto stack

Ang BeePeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 05:02:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

In SqueakVM(C), I have a pointer to an object which I wish to push it onto
the stack, so that I can use that object in Squeak.

Says oop is the pointer to the object, I tried with popthenPush(oop),
push(oop), pushRemappableOop(oop), push(oopForPointer(oop)). All of these
seem to give wrong object back to Squeak. Any advise where might be the
mistake? Which one should I use?

oop that I have is a float object, I won't want to use pushFloat() because
oop is a pointer. Also, what is the usage of pushRemappableOop()?

Thanks.

Ang Beepeng