[squeak-dev] looks evolution

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:57:06 UTC 2010

Hi,

now I really don't want to poleaxe you, but backgrounds textured like
this make me really nervous. Literally, the first thing I did
*immediately* after starting up the 4.1 image for the first time was
to change the background.

Shouldn't progress be about, like, y'know, functionality, robustness,
documentation (me talking), performance?

Yes. It *is* a matter of taste, partially. But you asked for opinions.
I'm an engineer. GUIs I design would probably make you die of
interface poisoning. :-P

Sorry,

Michael