[squeak-dev] Load instructions (Re: The Inbox: Morphic-hjh.424.mcz)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Apr 22 05:00:45 UTC 2010

Hi -

I just wanted to point out that I think the idea below is a *brilliant*
interim solution for our current lack of a decent package loader. At the
very least, we can give people starting points on how to load certain
packages. I've added instructions on how to load Installer, Omnibrowser
and Refactory Engine. Can someone knowledgable perhaps extend this to
cover Seaside (hopefully both 2.8 and 3.0) as well? Perhaps Magma, too?

BTW, if you edit the workspace, there's a "trick" to it. You should
enable syntax highlighting so that the contents is properly styled when
you accept the method. This requires an updated trunk image since I've
fixed a few issues there.

(I also think we should bring this workspace in particular into 4.1)

Cheers,
   - Andreas