[squeak-dev] looks evolution

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 14:22:53 UTC 2010

My question has nothing to do with anyone's personal taste or
interest.  I was simply suggesting that Squeak take on slightly
enhanced looks with each new release, rather than looking exactly like
the old release.

I think the face-lifting brought some energy to the end of the 4.1
release, and people seem to be energized by new eye-candy..