[squeak-dev] SM licence text update

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Apr 22 14:55:49 UTC 2010

On 22.04.2010, at 16:34, Stéphane Rollandin wrote:

>> Yes, MIT is compulsory for 4.1.
>
> Well, for inclusion only, so I don't think it matters for the Prolog package.

It doesn't. But the license text needs to change in general from

"SqueakL - The license of Squeak from Apple. The only license we allow for inclusion in base Squeak."

to something like

"SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects."

- Bert -