[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-cmm.231.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 15:49:19 UTC 2010

When I first started Smalltalk I liked blank lines in methods to
separate out different sections of methods.  But my mentor told me,
"if you have different 'sections' then you need to compose additional
methods for those sections.  You should therefore not have blank
lines."

Plus, with Shout there is delineation by color.

"_so_ condensed" is a good thing isn't it?   :-)