[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-cmm.231.mcz

john wiljo at mac.com
Fri Apr 23 15:57:20 UTC 2010

When I first started Smalltalk, my style mentor was Roxy Rochat... who wrote the original Tektronix style guide. That guide strongly advocated a single blank line in a method to separate message specification from method implementation. I myself regularly fix pretty printers to support this approach. IMHO, it should be an option to allow this single blank line.

John Sarkela [|]