[squeak-dev] Re: Call For *Your* Opinion

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 07:17:45 UTC 2010

(Repost of the survey is available below this message)

This is a courteous reminder for those who haven't yet participated to
the survey. You may be hesitant to answer for a reason or another.
Your contribution is important to us as you can see in this thread.
Beginners to expert are all invited to participate. Don't assume what
you think has already been written, it sure hasn't been written by
*you*.

Time and money are amongst the most influencing factors nowadays. You
should tell us about it. You could perhaps also tell us more about
secondary issues that prevents you from contributing. Squeak community
may not be able to give away more time and money but we certainly can
address secondary issues.

The community has positively reacted to the answers from members who
have participated so far. Some of you may not be in position to answer
publicly and I will honour answers sent privately to me in all due
confidentiality.

Remember: the more answers we get, the better! Whether there is 20 or
200 replies, I will go through all of them. The answers will be
compiled after a week or two without any new replies.

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/

= Survey ======

1. What are your biggest hurdles preventing you from contributing to Squeak?

2. What would it take for you to contribute more?

3. What are your expectations in regard to contributions?

4. What are the reasons behind the low level of contributions from
other community members, according to you?

5. What would you improve in order to increase the number of
contributions and the number of contributors?

6. How would you rate your sense of social identification to the
Squeak community, on a scale from 1 to 10. (1 is the lowest, 10 the
highest)

7. What is your rating based on?

8. Anything else?