[squeak-dev] Quadrangle >> exampleInViewer baby graphics bug

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 25 13:00:16 UTC 2010

There is a nice description of exponentiation in SICP:
http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book-Z-H-11.html#%_sec_1.2.4

<http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book-Z-H-11.html#%_sec_1.2.4>The
number of multiplications required is in the order of O(log n) where n is
the exponent.

Enjoy the (inspiring) reading...
Bye
Enrico

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick