[squeak-dev] Menu Registries

Steve Wessels steve at squeak.preeminent.org
Mon Apr 26 02:45:12 UTC 2010

My mistake.  I see you were no longer referring to the desktop loader
code.

It seems to me that I should hold off publishing any revision to the
world menu registry stuff until we get some discussion resolved about
the approach to take with both the dock and regular menus.

If we agree that the registry approach makes sense it would be a
trivial matter for me to update the previous code so that it's a
proper Morphic update.