[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-laza.430.mcz

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:30:59 UTC 2010

I took a fresh 4.1 image, updated it to the last trunk version, chose
'Rebuild menu' and went to the help menu 'Extending the system' and
evaluated

"Seaside 3.0 http://www.seaside.st"
(Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository') install:
'ConfigurationOfSeaside30'.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) load.
(Smalltalk at: #WASqueakServerAdaptorBrowser) open.

I got what is seen in the attached screenshot.

clicking on 'Start' produced no result.
    http://localhost:8080
gave no answer.

HOWEVER after evaluating
    WAKom startOn: 8080

    http://localhost:8080
was accessible

What shall we do about this. At least we should include a note.

--Hannes