[squeak-dev] Re: A little 4.1 press coverage

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:58:49 UTC 2010

Bert,

It is not particularly difficult to have more media coverage provided
that one has the right recipe. You already have a press release with
main features and a download link and you could update it to include a
screenshot (you can use the one I made [1], click on the image to get
full screen). A screenshot makes everything more exciting. Then write
to journalists in online news websites that you read. Don't forget to
provide an email to reach the board for any further media enquiries.
They like when everything is prepared for them because it's easy. :)

[1] http://mecenia.blogspot.com/2010/04/history-of-squeak-in-pictures.html

I'd like to additionally suggest to keep a page on the main Squeak
website listing press coverage, link to our logo (Tim's PDF is best),
screenshots, email for PR, etc.

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/