[squeak-dev] Re: A little 4.1 press coverage

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Apr 27 23:06:32 UTC 2010

On 28.04.2010, at 00:23, Michael Davies wrote:
> The new UI work and the increasing use of "one-click images" get rid of two of the obstacles that have put many of these casual browsers off trying Squeak;

That caught my eye. How do people actually develop with "one-click images"? I mean, I came up with that concept in the first place, but it was meant for deploying applications, not for development. You can't even save the image under a different name. So while I see the appeal to people giving it a casual look, do you really think that should be the default download?

- Bert -