[squeak-dev] [ANN] NativeBoost source released

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 03:37:54 UTC 2010

2010/4/27 Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com>:
> Ian, i am updated FAQ page, with the parts you contributed..
>
> Just one thing. Please check if i spell a following correctly:
>
> NativeBoost plug-in is currently available on Win32 and Unix (x86)
> platforms. Implementing other architectures will be straightforward
> since the plug-in is small and simple.

Yes, it seems to be correct. I would like to suggest a correction.
"will be straightforward" would be better replaced with "is
straightforward" because it is straightforward right now, right here.
but leave the text as it is if it is not straightforward at the
moment. :)

> Nativeboost requires a platform with a VM able to control memory
> regions and render them executable.

Apparently my mistake.. NativeBoost

It's important to write your project name the same manner throughout your texts.

> (for those who missed the pun, NativeBoost is now available for Linux 32 bit).

Congratulation! A new baby is born. he he he

> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Best regards,