[squeak-dev] What is the plan for 4.2?

Sam Adams ssadams at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 28 12:58:18 UTC 2010

"Squeak as the best documented Smalltalk system"
+1

30 tutorials is a great idea, but don't forget video.
A video walkthrough of each tutorial would be excellent and would serve for
teaching tool usage as well.

I love the smell of progress in the morning!

Regards,
Sam

Sam S. Adams, IBM Distinguished Engineer, IBM Research
Mobile: 919-696-6064, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
Asst: Kenndra K. Quiles. (732) 926-2292 Fax: (732) 926-2455, email:
Kenndra at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>

squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org wrote on 04/28/2010 08:15:35
AM:

<hannes.hirzel at gmail.com>

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-April/149074.html