[squeak-dev] Re: A little 4.1 press coverage

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 00:56:15 UTC 2010

2010/4/28 Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de>:

> I'm missing something here. If we have already what we're looking for, then
> what is this discussion about? I read it as people saying that we don't have
> a "one-click-solution" (whatever that's considered to be) and need one.
> Which is fine by me, just make one and we'll put it up.
>
> Cheers,
>  - Andreas

I am not sure, Andreas. The discussion came up as how to reach a wider
audience. Some parts of it may not have an immediate practical value
but it could be useful to have a plan or a sense of direction for
upcoming releases. I think our current one-click solution is a step in
the right direction and enough to get more press coverage and attract
newcomers.

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/