[squeak-dev] Search bar, or is it?

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 05:22:21 UTC 2010

Chris,

I like the details you provide as well. In particular your remarks
about TextMorph.

Mainstream user's feel immediately comfortable when they see a menu bar.

It is only after some time they will discover that they do not need it.

So we should maintain both paradigms. And it seems that the
pragma/method annotation  solution comes in handy for this purpose.

The current solution with the search box is fine for me.

--Hannes