[squeak-dev] Squeak All-in-One

NISHIHARA Satoshi nishis at zephyr.dti.ne.jp
Fri Apr 30 14:12:26 UTC 2010

Hello

muO-All-in-Onev2.zip, can't boot on my Mac.
Please change "SqueakImageName" key of app/Contents/Info.plist, to
correct image fine name: "Squeak3.8.2-6779+muO235.image" (not include path).

it can't to run all tests, because of vm crash.
2 testcases
UnixProcessFileLockingTestCase
UnixProcessTestCase
cause a VM crashing.

Except 2 testcases above, the result is...

3076 run, 3039 passes, 0 expected failures, 27 failures, 10 errors, 0
unexpected passes

regards.