[squeak-dev] Re: SqueakSSL update

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Aug 1 09:22:25 UTC 2010

On 7/31/2010 11:59 PM, Chris Cunnington wrote:
> I find that installing SqueakSSL requires some prerequisites. Copying
> this code in a Workspace and executing each piece one after another did
> the trick. At the very end it asked for KlattResonatorIndicies.

None of this is necessary. You're probably trying to load the SqueakSSL
plugin source which requires VMMaker. However, that is only needed to
regenerate the plugin, you generally shouldn't be using this. Try just
installing the following:

	(Installer ss project: 'SqueakSSL)
		install: 'SqueakSSL-Core';
		install: 'SqueakSSL-Tests'.