Want: #slice: (Re: [squeak-dev] Noob question: array slice?)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 10:28:04 UTC 2010

As far as the range "operator," well, a kid can dream. But about #slice:

I'm talking about wrapping a method, not replacing it. I CC'd James Robertson, even though Cincom is unlikely to consider "yet another method."

It's literally adding a method to make the cuneiform smalltalk crap accessible to new people, who are liable to search on terms like 'slice.'