[squeak-dev] Latest Trunk: WeakFinalizerList and WeakFinalizerItem are Undeclared (Weak Finalization not completely [or accidentally] in Trunk?)

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 12 20:44:09 UTC 2010

Hi all,
in latest Trunk (update: 10352) I run all tests and found that
ReleaseTest>>testUndeclared
is failing due to references to
   WeakFinalizationList
   WeakFinalizerItem
in
   WeakFinalizersTest>>testNewFinalizationSupported

It seems to me that weak finalization was provided by Igor as a Mantis bug fix
(see last email in thread [1] and related mantis bug [2]) but not in Trunk.
Maybe remnants of it got in by accident or it has not been completely
integrated in Trunk: it is difficult for me to dig further...

Hope it helps
Bye
Enrico

[1] http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-May/150986.html
[2] http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7473
--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick