[squeak-dev] [OT] Check out Gource!

David Faught dave.faught at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 16:17:24 UTC 2010

On Sat Aug 14 14:09:59 UTC 2010, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>Should be rather simple:
>
>http://code.google.com/p/gource/wiki/CustomLogFormat

To make it interesting, maybe a Squeak method should equate to the
gource "file" in the Custom Log Format.
It looks like more than the changes file would have to be used.  There
are a couple of non-obvious things, like where the path of the "file"
comes from.
To get what I originally envisioned, apparently the real trick is in
picking a good set of change files.  I never really browsed through
the
complete changes file much before, and it looks like there is a lot
less there than what I naively thought.  I was envisioning "The
Complete Squeak History" but that seems unrealistic now.  Maybe.

Cheers,
Dave