[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Re: HTML parser (again)

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 06:14:52 UTC 2010

That would be really great. As I mentioned before, I am using the
CogVM since its release and it is pretty stable (with the exception of
crashes due to this socket problem).

Is there a place to report possible bugs related to it, or is this
mailing list the most appropriate place?

Cheers,
Doru

On 19 Aug 2010, at 01:26, John M McIntosh wrote:

> I will try to push a CogVM for the mac this weekend, Eliot and I are
> planing some time then to get this out the door.
>
> On 2010-08-18, at 2:05 PM, stephane ducasse wrote:
>
>> no CogVM is not ready for us.
>>

> --
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:
> squeaker68882
> Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd.  http://
> www.smalltalkconsulting.com
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =

www.tudorgirba.com

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."