[squeak-dev] Re: Meeting Report for 8/18/2010

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 05:12:38 UTC 2010

On 8/25/10, Hannes Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
> 7) As an illustration I did a sketch. (see attached PNG file). I think
> the overlap of the distributions is considerable. As a follow up it
> would be nice to have some simple statistics like no. of classes per
> distribution. Number of classes with identical names across
> distributions. As the picture is very rough somebody might post a more
> accurate one.

Correction: I should mentioned Cobalt as well

I'm sorry, Andreas.

--Hannes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Cobalt
....Open Cobalt uses the Squeak software environment, which is an open
source Smalltalk  system freely available for Windows, Mac, and Unix.

And
http://www.opencobalt.org/documentation/developer-resources/about-squeak