[squeak-dev] Choice of image for OMeta?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 05:43:02 UTC 2010

Given the choice of 3.8, or 3.9, do folks have a general suggestion? I've
heard there were some "sweet" images over the years. I'm of course going to
be unable to resist loading OMeta into a trunk image; I have low
expectations for success with that, but I'm kind of interested in seeing
what the difference is in the performance of the Javascript implementation
when Cog is at the bottom of the stack. So I was thinking that I'd get it
loaded into an older image, and try to get to know it there.

--
Casey Ransberger