[squeak-dev] The Inbox: MonticelloConfigurations-cbc.80.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Aug 25 15:51:49 UTC 2010

On 25.08.2010, at 15:15, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:

>  				"Skip packages that were specifically unloaded"
>  				config dependencies: (config dependencies
> + 					select:[:dep| self skipPackages includes: dep package name.]).
> - 					select:[:dep| self unloadedPackages includes: dep package name.]).

Did you actually try this code? Shouldn't it be "reject:"?

(and if you allow me a little nitpicking: there should be a space after the colon of a keyword selector, and no period before a closing bracket)

>  startLoading: packageName
> + 	self skipPackages remove: packageName ifAbsent: [].!
>
>  skipLoading: packageName
> + 	self skipPackages add: packageName!

Much nicer already. I don't like the selectors too much though. How about "skipPackage:" and "doNotSkipPackage:" instead? Hmm, I don't like those much better either. But "startLoading:" implies to actually start loading a package to me. Maybe "skipUpdatesFor:" and "enableUpdatesFor:"? Some native speaker help me out here ;)

- Bert -