[squeak-dev] The Inbox: MonticelloConfigurations-cbc.80.mcz

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 16:41:52 UTC 2010

how about #skipTracking: and #enableTracking:?  Or
#disableUpdatesOfPackage: and #enableUpdatesOfPackage:?

And, yes, it should have been #reject:, not #select:.  IT was late at
night and I had no updates to load (not a good excuse...).

Incidentally, I am a native speaker.  I was once chastised as being
too much of a Math guy, though - in that I could apply an arbitrary
label to a variable and just work with it - even if the meaning
changes.  Great for reading/understanding code, not so good for
writing it, though.

-Chris