[squeak-dev] Re: WebClient does not seem to provide any way of getting the terminating, absolute URL of a response

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Aug 26 05:46:26 UTC 2010

On 8/25/2010 5:36 PM, jaayer wrote:

> ---- On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:33:44 -0700 Andreas Raab  wrote ----
>
>> On 8/24/2010 11:24 PM, jaayer wrote:
>>> Thaks; that is exactly what I need. I have also sent you a package containing minor fixes for WebClient-Core.
>>
>> You did? I didn't see that. It was probably marked as spam because of
>> the attachment or something (I seem to be having more problems than
>> usual recently; I'm wondering if the thunderbird update had anything to
>> do with it...) Can you resend?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> - Andreas
>
> Done.

Thanks, got it (and yes it was in the spam folder). While sifting
through my spam folder I also found a couple of other (Squeak-related)
messages that I had missed. If you've sent me emails with attachments
and have not heard back, you might want to send me a reminder without
attachment; I think Thunderbird 3's spam filter may assign a *heavy*
penalty for attachments.

Cheers,
   - Andreas