[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-hjh.361.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Aug 26 06:49:10 UTC 2010

A new version of System was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/System-hjh.361.mcz

Name: System-hjh.361
Author: hjh
Time: 26 August 2010, 6:48:20.448 am
UUID: 8d86da0e-80b9-9545-b4c3-116adebd9e58
Ancestors: System-nice.360

Added an example to the comment of SystemNavigation.

=============== Diff against System-nice.360 ===============

Item was changed:
  Object subclass: #SystemNavigation
  	instanceVariableNames: 'browserClass hierarchyBrowserClass'
  	classVariableNames: 'Default'
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'System-Support'!

+ !SystemNavigation commentStamp: 'hjh 8/26/2010 06:45' prior: 0!
- !SystemNavigation commentStamp: 'sd 4/15/2003 22:30' prior: 0!
  I support the navigation of the system. I act as a facade but as I could require some state
+ or different way of navigating the system all my behavior are on the instance side.
+
+
+ For example if you want to look at all methods you have written or changed in the current image do
+
+ SystemNavigation new browseAllSelect:[:method|
+        method fileIndex > 1 "only look at changes file"
+        and:[method timeStamp beginsWith: 'your-initials-here']].
+
+ !
- or different way of navigating the system all my behavior are on the instance side!