[squeak-dev] Choice of image for OMeta?

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:20:24 UTC 2010

While trying to learn OMeta(2) I kept my experiments: you can find them in
attachment.

I have taken some of the OMeta-js projects from http://tinlizzie.org/ometa-js/
and made them in OMeta-smalltalk

Hope it helps
Enjoy
Bye
Enrico

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick