[squeak-dev] [ANN] FunSqueakCog-10423-alpha ready for improve with a little help of friends and complain by foes

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 16:03:54 UTC 2010

On 8/28/10 9:08 AM, "Hannes Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> nice to have muO (musical Objects I think) preloaded in an image.
> No need to figure out this for myself. A real time saver.

What is into the image is a first try and Stephanne sure do new things with
the alpha info of the previous.
It's only a test !!!
What we need is unload the alpha old and reload the new we made

>this is just based on Squeak trunk, no unloading of packages first, right?
Yes. I only hit the update button and go from previous 21 April 2010 9992.
Then re save and only could open with Squeak 5.8b3 John Cog VM

>What is Pharopatas? (link?)

Pharopatas is Pharo users/developers . They take Pharo as religion
sometimes.
Most the time was nice people and I hope soon all work together again

> Thank you that you work on a "big image" which serves as a show case
> of what is working in Squeak 4.1 trunk...

With time I could add new versions of was inside and polish troubles.
Also add old or new Squeak projects with some help of all.
One cool is BabyIDE-1 of Trygve M. H. Reenskaug
.
Another useful is all VMMaker related.

Edgar