[squeak-dev] Morphic Questions

Rob Withers reefedjib at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 18:37:09 UTC 2010

(my message got lost....resending)

I had a few questions about using Morphic, programmatically.  I have
attached my little view.   It can be opened with:

(EChatView talkAsNick: 'rob') open.

1) Should I be using this ToolBuilder thing to spec my window and build it?

2) How can I make the entire border of the window control the size of the
window.  I see that the Monticello Browser does this.

3) Is there anyway to keep focus in the lower edit box when my mouse leaves
that edit box or leaves the window?  I want to be able to type into that box
without worrying about the mouse.

4) Is there anyway to make the top edit box read-only?

Many thanks!
Rob