[squeak-dev] [ANN] FunSqueakCog-10423-alpha ready for improve with a little help of friends and complain by foes

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 15:07:41 UTC 2010

On 8/30/10, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/30/10 7:56 AM, "Stéphane Rollandin" <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:
>
>> The solution would be to break muO into core components (compatible,
>> without side-effects, suitable for FunSqueak) on one side, and
>> dispensable look&feel components on the other side. I'll do so in the
>> future, but I don't know when...
>>
>> Stef
> I take a look to last you have .
> Other way could take the complete muO and update it.
If possible, I would prefer that you load it into FunSqueak and
document the process   ..... :-)

> Using Cog is faster, but we need ready to run Cog Vm for Linux and Windows
> also.

I just asked
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-August/152996.html
and Levente gave the answer
http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/

There is a Linux and a Windows version as well as a Mac version.

I tried out the Windows version and it starts with your image. I

--Hannes