[squeak-dev] [ANN] MathMorphs old code and book rescued

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 11:25:26 UTC 2010

On 12/3/10 9:02 AM, "Tansel Ersavas" <tansel at tansel.org> wrote:

> Great work!
>
> This was and still is among the most innovative things done in Squeak and has
> inspired me a lot then, especially "Morphic Wrappers"!
>
> Glad to see it working in the latest releases again.
>
> Tansel

Well, FunSqueak always have MathMorphs and MorphicWrappers working, with
aerial typing et all.
Just searching very old back ups I found the original .cs of 1998 which lets
have the PermutationsBook.morph i put on the page.
Glad see you again, the great work you do some years ago was inspirational
to me and if you have the originals CD, maybe is time to see we could made a
2010 Trunk version.
On Skype as edgardec and on IRC  often.

Edgar