[squeak-dev] Submitting fixes based on out-of-date packages

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Fri Dec 3 19:06:56 UTC 2010

I'm using 4.1 and made a fix.

Usually, I would save it to a local repository, merge it in a trunk image,
and then upload it to the inbox.  But I'm often in the middle of something
and not willing to do this.

Does it work if I just upload the version based on 4.1 to the inbox?  Would
it help much if I check the changes between my fixed package and the trunk
version, and make sure there are no conflicts?

Thanks.
Sean