AW: [squeak-dev] [ANN] new Squeak Projects website (UI Builder, ...) at Software Architecture Group

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 10:10:43 UTC 2010

On 12/4/10 8:24 AM, "Marcel Taeumel"
<marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I just changed to configurations of Animations, Signals, Widgets, and
> Designer to use the built-in mechanism of Metacello with #development
> blessing #versionXXX:.
>
> So this should work to get the latest stable version:
>
> "ConfigurationOfXXX load."
>
> And this should work to get the latest development version (aka "head"):
>
> "ConfigurationOfXXX project bleedingEdge load."
>
> Nevertheless, the configuration of Designer seems to have a problem with the
> latest stable version 1.0:
>
> version100: spec
>
> <version: '1.0' imports: #('1.0-baseline')>
>
> spec for: #common do: [
> spec blessing: #release.
> spec author: 'Marcel Taeumel'.
>
> spec
> project: 'Signals' with: '1.0.1';
> project: 'Animations' with: '1.0';
> project: 'Widgets' with: '1.0'.
>
> spec package: 'Designer' with: 'Designer-mt.9'].
>
> If you try to load, it fails because Widgets 1.1 will be loaded and not 1.0.
> I have no idea why this happens.
>
> Bye,
> Marcel

Hi Marcel.

Just on IRC asking why ConfigurationOfDesigner DNU bleedingEdge.

My Monticello list

ConfigurationOfDesigner-mt.7
ConfigurationOfSignals-mt.5
ConfigurationOfSwaUtil-mt.7
ConfigurationOfWidgets-mt.10

I put MorphicDesigner high on the list of projects for the FunSqueakCog i
doing (see attached pict) and plan release as Christmas present to all good
Squeakers and Pharopatas also.

Very thanks for the good work to all you in Postdam.

Edgar