AW: Re: [squeak-dev] 4.2 code freeze

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Sun Dec 5 22:46:07 UTC 2010

Integration of OCompletion would not need to be done as a fork. It could
mean to have it preloaded in a trunk image and maintain that future versions
still work.

I don't think that having something like OCompletion per default in trunk
will be like having "all bells and whistles". It's something basic like ...
well ... shout, which we have forked into trunk.

In general I don't think trunk means to keep it archaic and to blister
yourself in using it.

Alex